General Financial and Tax Advice

Let us demystify the complex changes you face

When you moved from the UK, your tax residency status changed – as did many other aspects of your financial affairs. With in-house staff registered with the Tax Practitioner Board as well as having access to experienced UK-Australian tax specialists, PX Pension Exchange can advise you on the long-term impact of those changes and outline what you can do today, to optimise your financial position tomorrow.

You have the questions. We have the answers.

With experts based in both Australia and the UK, we have specialist local knowledge to answer all your financial questions. These include:

  • The impact of double tax agreements, different tax years and your visa status on your finances
  • How to minimise your exposure to UK Inheritance Tax
  • Whether you can claim tax back and what benefits you’re entitled to
  • Which assets you should keep in the UK and transfer to Australia
  • Whether you should sell UK assets and if so, the best time to do it
  • How to manage your State Pension entitlements, ISAs, bonds, endowments and protection policies

The outcomes you need

After an in-depth meeting where we learn about your situation, needs and goals, you will walk away with:

  • An understanding of the financial implications of your pensions and other assets in the UK and Australia, and how these interlink
  • Deeper insight into your tax residency status and pension entitlements
  • Bespoke action plans to optimise your short- and long-term financial position

For financial advice you can rely on

Or call 1300 007 979our experts are available 24/7